Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Unbelievable Ocean Views! 1BR Pico de Loro Condo (Myna A 507) Nasugbu, Philippines - Book Now!

Pico de Loro 1br (Myna A 507) Nasugbu Philippines

Pico de Loro 1br (Myna A 507) Nasugbu Philippines

Unbelievable Ocean Views! 1BR Pico de Loro Condo (Myna A 507) Nasugbu, Philippines - Book Now!

Unbelievable Ocean Views! Myna A 507: Nasugbu, Philippines - My Honest-to-God Review (And Why You Should Book RIGHT NOW!)

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because I'm about to spill the tea on Myna A 507 at Pico de Loro. Forget those sterile, overly-polished hotel reviews – this is real. This is unfiltered. This is… well, hopefully, this is going to convince you to book a damn vacation.

Let me start by gushing about the "Unbelievable Ocean Views!" because, honestly, the title is NOT lying. The view from this condo? Absolutely breathtaking. I mean, you wake up, stumble out onto the balcony (after wrestling the blackout curtains, which, BTW, are AWESOME if you like sleeping in – or, you know, are TRYING to escape the sun), and BAM! Ocean. Turquoise, glistening, "I-need-to-be-on-a-boat-right-now" ocean. I spent a good hour just staring out at it. Seriously, mesmerizing. You'll find yourself totally losing track of time just gazing at the horizon, wondering if you should learn how to sail, and feeling a deep, almost primal yearning for the sea. Totally worth the price of entry right there.

The Nitty Gritty: What You NEED to Know (Before You Pack Your Swimsuit)

Accessibility: Okay, real talk, this is where it gets a little tricky. While the listing mentions facilities for disabled guests, I didn't personally experience it. I would DEFINITELY recommend contacting the property directly to confirm specifics about the elevators and overall accessibility. Don't make assumptions, people! Call ahead! (And if you find out more, tell me!! I'll update this review.)

On-Site Grub & Guzzling (Food, Glorious Food!): This is a biggie, because let's be honest, vacation is about eating. And drinking. Pico de Loro, as a whole, has a plethora of options. There are restaurants, a bar, a poolside bar (thank the sweet baby Jesus!), and a coffee shop to fuel your caffeine addiction.

  • Restaurants: The listing mentions Asian cuisine, Western cuisine, buffets, and even a vegetarian restaurant. I didn't manage to try EVERYTHING (vacation, remember?), but the ones I did hit up were pretty solid. I'd say the Asian places were my fave.
  • Breakfast? YES, PLEASE! There's a breakfast buffet, breakfast service, and even breakfast takeaway service if you're the type who likes to grab and go. (Pro tip: grab extra pastries for the balcony view.) I also appreciate the availability of Asian breakfast and Western breakfast because I may love a hefty breakfast.
  • Room Service? Absolutely, which is a LIFESAVER after a long day of, um, relaxing.

Cleanliness & Safety: (Because Nobody Wants the Plague)

This is where I was REALLY impressed. Given the whole… gestures vaguely at the world… situation, I was a bit stressed about safety. However, Pico de Loro and Myna A 507 seemed to REALLY care:

  • Anti-viral cleaning products: Check.
  • Daily disinfection in common areas: Check.
  • Hand sanitizer: Everywhere. Check.
  • Rooms sanitized between stays: Check.
  • Staff trained in safety protocol: Check.
  • Physical distancing of at least 1 meter: Mostly adhered to! (Be mindful, though – it's up to all of us to do our part.)
  • Cashless payment service: VERY convenient.
  • Doctor/nurse on call: Always a plus!
  • Plus: The Hygiene certification is visible.

Things to Do (Besides Staring at the Ocean, Obviously):

Okay, so, you CAN chill on your balcony all day. And that is recommended, at least sometimes. But if you need some actual things…

  • Swimming Pools: I'm obsessed with the Swimming pool [outdoor], and the Pool with view.
  • Spa/Relaxation: Okay, I got to go to the Spa and get a Massage (OMG, heaven!) and hit the Sauna. They also offer a Body scrub and Body wrap, which, let's be honest, you need after all that delicious eating.
  • Fitness Center: Gym/fitness available if you feel guilty about all the delicious food. I didn't go, but it looked well-equipped.
  • For Kids/Families: The place is Family/child friendly. There are Babysitting service, and Kids facilities.

The Condo Itself (Myna A 507 Specifics):

Okay, here's what you'll actually get inside the condo.

  • The Vibe: Clean, modern, and designed for relaxation.
  • In-Room Essentials: Air conditioning (thank GOD!), Free Wi-Fi, a refrigerator (hello, cold drinks!), Coffee/tea maker (a lifesaver!), Desk, and a safe box. They also offer Daily housekeeping.
  • The Bed: Seriously comfy. I slept like a rock (thanks, ocean air!).
  • The Bathroom: Private bathroom with a Separate shower/bathtub (nice!), Toiletries, and Hair dryer. The Bathtub is a plus!!
  • The View (Again!): Did I mention the glorious ocean view from the window that opens? It's truly "Unbelievable."

Okay, Let's Talk Imperfections (Because Nothing's Perfect… Except Maybe the View)

  • The Wi-Fi: It worked, but it wasn't always lightning-fast. But honestly, who cares? You're on VACATION! Digital detox, anyone?
  • Getting Around (Inside Pico de Loro): If you hate walking, you might find yourself waiting for the golf carts that shuttle people around.
  • The Price Tag: Pico de Loro isn't budget travel. It's a treat-yo-self kind of place. But the view, the amenities, and the overall experience make it worth it, I think.

My Honest Recommendation: Book It. Seriously.

If you're looking for a relaxing getaway with stunning ocean views, clean accommodations, and a solid range of amenities, Myna A 507 at Pico de Loro is a fantastic choice. It's perfect for couples, small families, or anyone who just needs to escape the everyday grind and reconnect with the magic of the sea.

Here's My Unofficial Offer (to Convince You to Book Now!):

Book NOW and get:

  • Guaranteed Unbelievable Ocean Views: (Seriously, you can't put a price on that sunrise.)
  • A Stress-Free, Relaxing Escape: Everything is set up for ease and enjoyment.
  • The Chance to Be Pampered: Treat yourself to that massage! You deserve it!
  • The Unforgettable Experience: A chance to make memories that will last a lifetime.
  • Plus, I'll throw in a virtual high five! (You'll need it after you experience how amazing this place is!)

Seriously, what are you waiting for? Book it. Pack your bags. You deserve it.

(Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Pico de Loro or Myna A 507. This review is based on my personal experience.)

**Saint Petersburg's Hidden Gem: Old Flat Hotel - Unbelievable Views & Luxury!**

Book Now

Pico de Loro 1br (Myna A 507) Nasugbu Philippines

Pico de Loro 1br (Myna A 507) Nasugbu Philippines

Okay, buckle up, buttercup! This ain't your grandma's spreadsheet itinerary. This is my potential Pico de Loro escape, a messy, probably-overscheduled, definitely-opinionated journey to Myna A 507. Let's see if I can actually pull this off… or if it all implodes spectacularly.

Day 1: The Great Escape (and the Great Traffic Jam)

  • 8:00 AM: The Alarm (and the Dread) - Ugh. Sunlight. And the insistent BEEP BEEP BEEP of my phone. Okay, gotta do this. Pico de Loro calls! (Or, more accurately, my friend's meticulously planned getaway calls.) Breakfast situation: Probably coffee and a single, sad piece of toast. I'm already feeling the vacation bloat settle in.

  • 9:00 AM: Road Trip Prep - and the Panic - Okay, bag packed (pretty sure I forgot my toothbrush, classic!). Checking the car, last-minute emails ("Yeah, I'll be unreachable, definitely," lie). Feeling a little bit of "OMG, did I really promise to drive everyone?" anxiety. I hate driving in Manila. It's a gladiatorial sport.

  • 9:30 AM: The Manila Traffic Apocalypse - Holy moly. This is it, isn't it? The epic battle against gridlock starts now. I-I-I. I swear I saw a car levitate just to cut ahead of me… and the honking! Honestly, the cacophony could curdle milk. We're probably going to spend a solid three hours just crawling out of the city. Pray for me.

  • 12:30 PM (ish): Lunch SOS at a Random Gas Station - We're starving, and the kids are starting to whine. Found a tiny roadside spot for lunch. Probably a tapsilog - my go-to road trip food. Gotta keep the energy up for the impending beach bumming.

  • 2:00 PM: Arrival & The Myna A 507 Revelation - FINALLY! We made it! The gates of Pico de Loro… and the slightly intimidating security guards. Getting the key, unloading the torture machines (aka luggage), and finding Myna A 507. Walking into the condo… Okay, the view is spectacular. The ocean! Blue! Glorious! (For a moment, traffic seems worth it.)

    • The Condo Debrief: Checking the essentials: Aircon? Check. (Thank God, it's hotter than Satan's armpit). Microwave? Check. (Reheat leftover tapsilog, here we come!). Wifi? Praying it's decent because I need to be able to post stories of my vacation on instagram.
  • 3:00 PM: Poolside Sizzle or Beach Bliss? The Eternal Question - This is the critical juncture. Pool or beach? Decisions, decisions… I'm leaning beach. Gotta feel the sand between my toes after that traffic ordeal.

  • 3:30 PM: Beach Time! - The Ocean's Embrace (and the Sunburn's Threat) - Ahhhh, salt air and sand! This is the life! The kids are immediately off, making sand castles and screaming with glee. I, however, am battling my eternal nemesis: the sun. Sunscreen is a must! I'm slathering on the stuff like I'm trying to preserve myself for the afterlife.

    • Beach Anecdote: One time, when I was a kid I was building a sandcastle, and a wave came and wiped it away in an instant. I burst into tears. The ocean doesn't give a damn about your architectural ambitions. It's a humbling lesson.
  • 6:00 PM: Sunset Cocktails & Existential Contemplation - Gotta do this. Find a bar, get a cocktail (maybe two), and watch the sunset. This is the reason for all the traffic. The light! The colors! It's pure Instagram gold. Thinking: Maybe… just maybe… I don't have to go back to Manila ever.

  • 7:30 PM: Dinner Dilemma: Cook or Conquer the Resort? - Should we cook at the condo or eat at the resort? My cook skills are, let's say, developing. We're ordering food somewhere. Pizza? Pasta? Decisions, decisions… I would probably say pizza.

  • 9:00 PM: Unwind (and Pray for Sleep) - Collapse on the couch. Maybe watch a movie (that I'll promptly fall asleep during). Pray that the kids don't start a pillow fight that escalates into a full-blown war. Need… sleep…

Day 2: Adventure (and Potential Meltdowns)

  • 8:00 AM: Wake Up! - Nope. Not ready. Hit snooze button. Seriously, I'm on vacation. Let me sleep!

  • 9:00 AM: Breakfast - The Cereal Struggle - Okay, fine. Cereal it is. And coffee, mountains of coffee. I function on caffeine. Now I need to convince everyone else to get up.

  • 10:00 AM: Adventure Time: Water Sports? Nah, let's go to the Beach again - Thinking about diving, but, nah. I just want to hang out. Beach time.

  • 12:00 PM: Lunch - The Resort Restaurant - Food at the resort. The price is high but so is the view.

  • 1:00 PM: Beach time again - I am loving my beach time.

  • 5:00 PM: Beach Time. Again - The beach, the breeze, the sun… a perfect day.

  • 6:00 PM: Sunset Cocktail - The sunset is so beautiful.

  • 7:00 PM: Dinner at the Condo - Cooking food and watching a movie.

  • 9:00 PM: Sleep - I'm exhausted.

Day 3: Departure (and the Post-Vacation Blues)

  • 8:00 AM: Final Breakfast & the Sad Realization - The last breakfast!!! Gotta savor every bite. And start mentally preparing for… the return trip. Blergh.

  • 9:00 AM: Packing Panic (and the Toothbrush Hunt) - Where's that darn toothbrush?! And the swimsuit? WHERE DID MY SANDALS GO?! Chaos. Absolute chaos.

  • 10:00 AM: One Last Glimpse of Paradise - One last walk on the beach, one final glance at that glorious blue ocean. Trying to etch the memory into my brain.

  • 11:00 AM: Check-Out & the Dreaded Drive - Saying goodbye to Myna A 507 (sniffle). Security check. Then… the road. The traffic. The return to reality.

  • 12:00 PM: The Traffic Apocalypse, Part 2 - Okay, here we go again. Wish me luck, folks. Pray for smooth sailing, and minimal road rage on my part. I need it.

  • 3:00 PM (ish): Back Home - The Post-Vacation Hangover - Unpack (eventually). Do laundry (ugh). Start planning the next escape. Because honestly? I need it already.

This, my friends, is a rough outline. Expect deviations. Expect meltdowns. Expect moments of sublime bliss mixed with utter frustration. But most importantly, expect a memory that's uniquely mine. And maybe, just maybe, a tan. Or a sunburn. We shall see! Until the next adventure, adios!

Bali Villa Paradise: Your Private Pool & Nature Escape Awaits!

Book Now

Pico de Loro 1br (Myna A 507) Nasugbu Philippines

Pico de Loro 1br (Myna A 507) Nasugbu Philippines

Unbelievable Ocean Views! 1BR Pico de Loro Condo (Myna A 507) Nasugbu, Philippines - FAQ - Prepare for Paradise (and Maybe a Few Headaches!)

Alright, so you're thinking about booking Myna A 507 at Pico de Loro. Smart move! The views? Seriously, *unbelievable*. But before you dive headfirst into that turquoise abyss, let's get some questions answered. Trust me, I've been there. I've walked the beach, I've sweated in the sun, and I've wrestled with that blasted Wi-Fi... so here's the real deal.

General Questions & Gushing (and a Little Grumbling)

Q: What's so "unbelievable" about the ocean views, anyway? Is it just marketing hype?

A: Okay, look. I'm a *sucker* for a good ocean view. And this one… it's almost criminal. Seriously. Waking up and seeing THAT? Makes you forget everything. Your boss, that bill you haven't paid, the fact that you're probably still hungover from last night. It's just… *breathtaking*. The water is various shades of blue, sometimes with those perfect whitecaps. You can see the islands in the distance. You just sit there, coffee in hand, and become one with the horizon. Okay, marketing *might* have hyped it a little… but it's worth it. Trust me. The pictures don't even do it *half* the justice. It’s the kind of view that makes you wanna write a terrible poem or break into impromptu interpretive dance (I may or may not have done both).

Q: Is the condo actually... nice? Or is it all just about the view?

A: Let's be honest, you're primarily paying for the view. The condo itself is… fine. Clean. Functional. Has everything you need. It's not the Ritz, okay? Don't expect marble countertops and gold-plated faucets. But it's comfortable. It has air conditioning (a *must* in the Philippines, especially at peak summer). The bed is… decent. It's not the kind of bed that makes you want to stay in it all day, but it gets the job done. The décor? Let's just call it "functional beach chic." Don't expect anything fancy. It is comfortable, and you don't want to be stuck indoors anyway.

Q: How easy is the booking process?

A: Pretty straightforward, thankfully. The owner or their representative seems efficient. Communication was generally good. Just make sure you clarify *everything* upfront. Double-check the included amenities, ask for confirmation on check-in times, and get it all in writing. Because let me tell you, when you're finally there, tired from the trip... the *last* thing you want is surprises. That included some issues on my end I can't share for privacy (but are fixed in a good way!).

Amenities and Practicalities: The Nitty Gritty

Q: What about the kitchen? Can I actually cook there?

A: Yes! You can. There's a stovetop, a microwave, a refrigerator. You can theoretically cook a gourmet meal. But… let's be realistic. You're on vacation. And you have limited time and energy. I bought some groceries and figured I'd make something fancy. Nope. Ended up ordering from the restaurants. Pro tip: pack some instant coffee. The coffee situation in the Philippines can be… hit or miss.

Q: Wi-Fi? How's the Wi-Fi? This is CRUCIAL.

A: Ugh. The Wi-Fi. Prepare for some potential… frustration. It's not always the most reliable. Sometimes it's lightning fast, other times it's slower than a sloth on a sugar rush. Be prepared to tether your phone if you need to get *anything* done online. I mean, it's a beach. You *should* be disconnecting, but let's be real, we're all addicted to our phones.

Q: What are the beaches and pools like at Pico de Loro?

A: Okay, here’s where things get good again. There are several beaches (not all are accessible!), and the sand is pretty decent. Clean. The water is clear. The pools are well-maintained. The beach nearest Myna A is not quite as nice as the ones a bit further away, but still very good. However, during peak season… prepare for crowds. Weekends can be a zoo. If you want peace and quiet, go mid-week. Or get up really early so you can feel like the only person there (trust me, it's worth it). The pools are good, and generally not as crowded as the beach. Be aware of the rules, like no outside food and drinks, and you’re good to go. I'd rate the water quality a solid 8/10. The sand's a 7.5/10. The people? 6/10 on weekdays. 2/10 on weekends.

Getting There & Around: Navigating the Chaos

Q: How do I get to Pico de Loro from Manila?

A: The drive is about 2-3 hours from Manila, depending on traffic. Which, let's be honest, is *always* a factor. You can drive yourself (renting a car is viable, but you should *really* be comfortable with driving in the Philippines), hire a private car service (recommended if you value your sanity), or take a bus (cheaper, but be prepared for a potentially bumpy and long ride). The roads are… well, they're roads. Be prepared for potholes and general mayhem. Pack some snacks and water. And bring a good playlist or download some podcasts. Trust me, you'll need it. This is a whole separate blog post of its own.

Q: Is it easy to get around once I'm there?

A: Pico de Loro is fairly self-contained. You can walk around, use the shuttle service (which can get crowded), or rent a golf cart (cool but pricey). Walking is fine, but be prepared for the heat and hills. Take the shuttle if you can. Golf carts are fun, but again, factor in the cost. Getting around the area outside of Pico de Loro can be done through tricycles which are a fun way to travel.

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly (But Mostly Good)

Q: Okay, so what's the *absolute best* thing about staying at Myna A 507?

A: Without a doubt, the view. Hands down. The view. I have a picture of the sunrise I took from the balcony. It's one of my all-time favorite photos. I may or may not have framed it and put it above my bed. Waking up to that… is pricelessJet Set Hotels

Pico de Loro 1br (Myna A 507) Nasugbu Philippines

Pico de Loro 1br (Myna A 507) Nasugbu Philippines

Pico de Loro 1br (Myna A 507) Nasugbu Philippines

Pico de Loro 1br (Myna A 507) Nasugbu Philippines

Post a Comment for "Unbelievable Ocean Views! 1BR Pico de Loro Condo (Myna A 507) Nasugbu, Philippines - Book Now!"