Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Shimla's Stunning 3-Bedroom Duplex Suite: Your Dream Getaway Awaits!

Duplex Suite- 3 BED ROOM Shimla India

Duplex Suite- 3 BED ROOM Shimla India

Shimla's Stunning 3-Bedroom Duplex Suite: Your Dream Getaway Awaits!

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into the glorious, slightly messy, hopefully-not-too-chaotic world of reviewing Shimla's Stunning 3-Bedroom Duplex Suite: Your Dream Getaway Awaits! Prepare for a rollercoaster of opinions, because let's be real, nobody experiences a hotel the same way. And I have some thoughts.

First Impressions & The "Dream Getaway" Gambit:

Alright, "Dream Getaway." Big words, Shimla. HUGE. Let's see if the reality lives up to the hype. The immediate appeal? The 3-bedroom duplex suite. Hello, space! That's the key for a family trip or a getaway with friends, especially when you crave some personal space. Accessibility? Well, let's start with this: I'm generally pretty able-bodied, so my perspective on accessibility is limited. They do have elevators and claim to have "Facilities for disabled guests." But I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the lack of detailed information on their accessibility features. I wouldn't want someone to book this, hoping for something specific, and ending up disappointed, right?

Location, Location, Location (and Getting There):

Okay, so getting to Shimla can be a bit of an adventure. Seriously, the airport transfer is… crucial. Thank god they offer it! Otherwise, you're facing a potentially hair-raising taxi ride. Car park [free of charge]? Score! Car park [on-site]? Also good! Just… bring your Dramamine just in case.

My partner, bless him, got carsick all the way up. He wasn't even reading! God knows how that's possible. He was absolutely green. Then we were greeted by a doorman, and just like in the movies, he magically appeared to help with the luggage. Nice touch!

The Suite Itself: A Love Affair… and a Minor Grumble:

Stepping into the suite… whoa. The space is genuinely impressive. Air conditioning? Thank god. It was HOT down there. The three bedrooms… YES. Each a mini-sanctuary. The private bathrooms are a godsend for a big group. I immediately claimed the one with the bathtub. Essential. Trust me. (I also checked - there was a hair dryer. And complimentary tea and coffee. Essential!)

Available in all rooms: Additional toilet, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens. Whew! That's a lot of boxes checked!

But… here’s my tiny little problem. The Wi-Fi situation. They claim free Wi-Fi in all rooms, and they have free internet access. Which is all great. But I struggled a bit. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn’t blazing fast, either. If you need to work or stream religiously, it’s worth asking about specific speeds beforehand. The Internet [LAN] wasn't something I thought to bring. Other minor gripes? Well, the décor is a bit… safe, I guess? It's not boring, but it doesn't have that "wow" factor. It's more "comfortable and functional." And you know what? That's fine! As long as it's clean, and this place was absolutely spotless.

Cleanliness, Safety, and the Covid-19 Shuffle:

Okay, let's talk about the elephant (or rather, the virus) in the room: Cleanliness and safety. Listen, they've really stepped up their game. I appreciated the Hand sanitizer everywhere, the Anti-viral cleaning products, and the fact that the staff seemed hyper-aware of Hygiene certification and safety protocols. Rooms sanitized between stays? Check. Sanitized kitchen and tableware items? Check. Daily disinfection in common areas? You betcha. Honestly, I felt safer here than I do in my own house! Individually-wrapped food options and Safe dining setup were so welcome. I felt I was under the supervision of a doctor or nurse on call.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: A Culinary Adventure… Sometimes:

Dining, drinking, and snacking options are extensive on paper. Restaurants? Plural! Bar? Yes! Coffee shop? Affirmative. Room service [24-hour]? Excellent. A la carte in restaurant, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Buffet in restaurant… It's all there. Though I have to say the food experience varied. The breakfast [buffet] was a solid, safe bet (Asian breakfast, Western breakfast). The coffee shop was lovely, as were the desserts. But I had one truly amazing meal in their restaurant. Seriously, it was phenomenal. But the next night? Slightly less stellar. It's not always perfection, but there's a varied selection. Poolside bar? Yes! Drinks were good. Happy hour? Bingo! The staff was very kind and they have Vegetarian restaurant.

Things to Do (Besides Lounging in Your Amazing Suite):

Okay, here's where things get interesting. Things to do – well, Shimla in general is a goldmine. And the hotel really does attempt to help. Fitness center? Standard, good to have. Pool with a view? YES! Spa/sauna? They have the essential services. Spa? Yes. Massage? Oh hell yes. Steamroom? You bet. Sauna? Of course. Swimming pool? Naturally. Swimming pool [outdoor]? Right again.

But the real magic of Shimla is exploring. And this hotel is the perfect base to do so. They have Bicycle parking, Car park [on-site] and Car park [free of charge]

Services and Conveniences: A Mixed Bag, Honestly:

Services and conveniences. Concierge? Useful. Daily housekeeping? Thank you, angels! Doorman? The aforementioned helpful chap. Dry cleaning and Laundry service? Necessary. Elevator? Essential for the suite! Luggage storage? Always appreciated. Cash withdrawal? Handy. Doctor/nurse on call? Peace of mind. Front desk [24-hour]? Always a plus.

Cashless payment service? Great. Contactless check-in/out? So smooth! Food delivery? Nice! Gift/souvenir shop? Tourist trap alert! Okay, maybe a slight exaggeration. But it's there!

I’m going to be honest: things like Xerox/fax in business center feel a little… outdated in our digital age. And a Convenience store? Great.

For the Kids and Family – a Big Tick!

If you're traveling with kids, this place is a winner. Family/child friendly? Absolutely. Babysitting service? Excellent. Kids meal? Sweet! They really make an effort to accommodate families. I did see a lot of families here.

Final Verdict and a Compelling Offer: Book Now, You Crazy Kids!

So, is Shimla's Stunning 3-Bedroom Duplex Suite a "Dream Getaway?" Look, nothing is perfect. There are a few minor hiccups, and the décor isn't going to blow anyone's mind. But the sheer size and space, the cleanliness, the helpful staff, and the amazing location more than make up for it.

Here's the DEAL:

Book your 3-Bedroom Duplex Suite at Shimla Today and get…

  • A FREE upgrade to a room with the best view! (Subject to availability – call ahead!)
  • Complimentary breakfast for the entire duration of your stay!
  • A FREE couples massage at the spa! (Because everyone deserves some relaxation!)
  • 20 minutes of free Wi-Fi (so you can at least catch up on emails!)
  • Early check-in/late check-out (to make the most of your stay!)
  • Family Meal for the first night!
  • Discounted Airport Transfer

Why you need to book NOW:

  • Limited availability: These suites are hot property, especially during peak season! Don't miss out!
  • Experience the freedom of space: Seriously, having that much room to spread out is priceless.
  • Create unforgettable memories: Shimla is stunning, and this suite provides the perfect backdrop for your adventures.

**Don't wait! This offer won't last forever. Click the link below

Unbelievable Siena Escape: Belvilla's Frantoio Jewel!

Book Now

Duplex Suite- 3 BED ROOM Shimla India

Duplex Suite- 3 BED ROOM Shimla India

Okay, buckle up, buttercups! This isn't your sanitized, perfectly-planned travel itinerary. This is a Shimla adventure, Duplex Suite edition, straight from my frazzled, yet incredibly excited, brain. Prepare for a rollercoaster of emotions, questionable decisions, and enough chai to fuel a small army.

Shimla Shenanigans: 3-Bedroom Duplex Suite of Dreams (and Likely, Disasters)

Day 1: Arrival and Altitude Anxiety (and a Really Bad Joke)

  • Morning (9:00 AM): Land in Chandigarh. "Oh, great," I thought as the plane landed. "Another airport." (Okay, I know, it's Shimla, but the airport there is… well, let's just say, I'm not brave enough for that one yet). The drive to Shimla is supposed to be scenic, I'm told. I'm more concerned about the winding roads and my rapidly escalating fear of heights. My stomach does flips like an Olympic gymnast.

  • Afternoon (1:00 PM): Finally! We arrive. The Duplex Suite. Holy cow. The pictures lied. It's even better! Actually, the view from the massive windows could bring a tear to your eye. I think I need a moment. Maybe five. The kids are already tearing around, which is both exciting and… slightly terrifying.

  • Afternoon (2:00 PM): Check-in, and a warm welcome with welcome drink.

  • Afternoon (3:00 PM): Lunch at the hotel restaurant. It was… fine. The food was ok, they have Indian and continental choices.

  • Afternoon (4:00 PM): Explore the local area. The shopping at the local market is great and the view is even better!

  • Evening (6:00 PM): Attempt to walk up Mall Road. "Attempt" is the key word. The altitude is hitting me like a ton of bricks. We only make it about halfway before I announce, dramatically, that I need oxygen (kidding… mostly). The kids are bouncing around like energizer bunnies, and I’m convinced I’m going to topple over into a snowdrift. The views are incredible though, even when I'm gasping for air.

  • Evening (7:30 PM): Dinner at a local restaurant. It was the worst food I've ever tasted.

  • Evening (9:00 PM): Back at the suite, collapse in a heap on the ridiculously comfortable sofa. My husband, bless his soul, made me a cup of the strongest chai I've ever had in my life. Perfect. Sleep, sweet, glorious sleep.

    • Anecdote: While walking the Mall Road, I get distracted by a street performer juggling flaming torches. I stand there, slack-jawed, muttering, "I could never do that…" The kids, of course, immediately start trying to juggle the little plastic balls they got from a shop. Chaos. But beautiful, beautiful chaos.

Day 2: The Ridge, Potatoes, and a Pigeon Attack (Maybe)

  • Morning (9:00 AM): Wake up feeling slightly less like my lungs are trying to escape my body. Breakfast in the suite – simple toast and eggs. The kids are requesting pancakes. We don’t have the ingredients.
  • Morning (10:00 AM): Head to The Ridge, the heart of Shimla. Gorgeous! The Christ Church, the Scandal Point… everything is postcard-perfect. I take about a million photos, convinced I'll never be back here, and I try to soak it all in.
  • Morning (11:30 AM): The Jakhoo temple. We start climbing the stairs and I realize that the altitude is back. I feel like I'm climbing Everest. I can barely breathe, but the view is just gorgeous. At the top, the air is thinner. I feel like I'm going to pass out!
  • Afternoon (1:00 PM): Lunch at the mall road. We eat the best food in Shimla and then we get attacked by multiple pigeons, my wife screams and the kids laughs.
  • Afternoon (2:00 PM): We go back to the resort to play some games.
  • Evening (7:00 PM): Dinner at the resort. I eat the worst food I have ever tasted.
  • Evening (9:00 PM): I try to watch the movie. And then I pass out.

Day 3: Kufri, Mall Road Re-Do (and a Deep Dive into My Regrets)

  • Morning (9:00 AM): Head to Kufri. The hype around Kufri. The snow and the view - they are all overrated. But here we are. And it's… well, it's something. The pony ride is a bit scary, to be honest. I feel like I'm sitting on a tiny, angry horse. The kids, though, love it.

  • Afternoon (1:00 PM): Lunch at a small restaurant in Kufri. It was ok. But after the trek, I am starving.

  • Afternoon (2:00 PM): Back in Shimla, attempt Mall Road again. Take some pictures again. The local markets are great. I buy a scarf and a hat.

  • Afternoon (4:00 PM): Afternoon Tea at a local cafe, trying to make up for the horrendous meal last night.

  • Evening (6:00 PM): Back to Suite. I take a bath. I feel like a new woman.

  • Evening (7:00 PM): Dinner at the local restaurant. The service is very slow.

  • Evening (9:00 PM): Back at the suite. I sleep like a baby.

Day 4: Departure (and a Vow to Return…eventually)

  • Morning (9:00 AM): One last breakfast in the suite. I steal a moment by the window, looking at the mountains. I've had some amazing moments, but also some downright terrible ones. The chaos of the trip has made me feel a certain way. And that is enough.
  • Morning (11:00 AM): Check-out. One last, lingering look at that gorgeous view. Tears. (Okay, maybe just a tiny, watery eye.) The drive to the airport.
  • Afternoon (3:00 PM): The flight back. I'm exhausted, exhilarated, and already plotting my escape. Shimla, you were… something else. And I'll be back. Maybe. Probably. Eventually.
    • Quirky Observation/Emotional Reaction: The sheer number of monkeys roaming free in Shimla is both fascinating and terrifying. I swear, one winked at me. I'm pretty sure it was judging my lack of mountain-climbing prowess.

Important Notes:

  • Flexibility is Key: Things WILL go wrong. Embrace the mess. Laugh at the mishaps.
  • Altitude: Drink water. Slowly.
  • Food: Research restaurants. Seriously.
  • Pack: Layers. Warm clothes. Camera. Sense of humor. And maybe a hazmat suit, just in case of pigeon attacks.

This, my friends, is a real travel experience. Enjoy the madness!

**Silverstone F1 Getaway: Luxury & Thrills at Hilton Garden Inn!**

Book Now

Duplex Suite- 3 BED ROOM Shimla India

Duplex Suite- 3 BED ROOM Shimla India

Shimla's Stunning 3-Bedroom Duplex Suite: Your Dream Getaway... or is it? Let's Spill the Tea!

Okay, alright, enough with the generic marketing – what’s *actually* cool about this duplex? Spill the beans!

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to get REAL. Forget the perfectly posed Instagram photos. This place... it's got potential. HUGE potential. That view? Seriously, stunning! I mean, gasp-inducing, get-your-camera-ready gorgeous. You can sit on the balcony with a cup of masala chai (which, side note, is practically a religious experience) and just... *breathe*. The size is a definite win. Three bedrooms? Hello! Perfect for a family, a group of friends... or, you know, just you and a whole lotta space to roam. Truth bomb: I went with my best friend. We’d been promising ourselves a trip for, like, five years. And, you know, real life… kids, jobs, the usual chaos. When we saw this place… We were sold. We saw it, imagined ourselves laughing, drinking wine, watching the sunset… and we booked. It was *almost* as good as the pictures. Almost.

The view sounds amazing. But is that *all* you get? What about, like, the *actual* suite?

Okay, let's delve into the nuts and bolts, shall we? The suite itself… it’s a bit of a mixed bag, truth be told. The living area is spacious. We spent *hours* just lounging around, swapping stories, and generally reliving our awkward teenage years. The kitchen… well, it's functional. Don't expect a Michelin-star chef's setup, but you can scramble eggs, make toast, and maybe even attempt a simple curry if you're feeling adventurous. The bedrooms? Decent. Comfortable beds, good enough storage. Now... let me tell you about the *slightly* less glamorous side. Remember those perfectly styled pictures? Yeah, they might have omitted the slight... *quirks*. One of the bathrooms had a *very* enthusiastic water pressure issue. Like, a veritable geyser. I nearly flooded the place! But, hey, after a few frantic minutes of towel-wielding, we managed to get it under control and it was a story we'll be telling for years. And the lighting? A bit… dim in certain areas. But hey, perfect atmosphere for a late-night chat fueled by gossip and cheap wine. And did I mention the resident, *friendly*, stray dog that kept showing up on our doorstep? He was the best.

What about the internet? Because, honestly, that's a deal-breaker in this day and age.

Ah, the dreaded Wi-Fi question. Okay, let's be real here. This isn't a five-star hotel with lightning-fast internet. It's… adequate. It'll get you through your emails, let you check your social media (slowly, sometimes), and maybe, *maybe*, you can stream a movie. Don't count on it though. Embrace the digital detox, I say! Read a real book! Talk to the people you're with! Look at the freakin’ view! My friend and i managed to still be connected and had a great time taking pictures and even doing a video call to our families. The real MVP? The *lack* of constant notifications. It was a bliss. And I got so much more done, since I wasn't constantly being distracted by my phone.

Is it kid-friendly? Should I bring the little terrors… I mean, *angels*?

Hmm, kid-friendly… that's a tough one. The space is definitely a plus – there's room for them to run around (within reason, depending on their age). The balcony might be a bit nerve-wracking for parents of younger children, so keep a close eye on them. There aren’t any specific toys or play areas, obviously. And the stairs in the duplex… well, they're stairs. Honestly? I'd say it depends on your kids. If they're relatively well-behaved and you're prepared to keep them entertained, then sure, it could be great. If they're the sort who like to scale furniture and fling things across the room… maybe not. Just saying! Me I think this place is more suited for adults enjoying the view and some peace.

Would you go back? Give me the real tea!

Yes, I would. But not without a little… *preparation*. I'd definitely pack a good book, some extra snacks (because, let's face it, I'm always hungry), and maybe a small toolkit (just in case of any plumbing emergencies!). I'd go knowing it's not perfect, that there might be quirks, and that the internet might be a bit… temperamental. But the view, the space, the chance to just *breathe*… that's worth it. And you know what? Those minor imperfections added to the experience. They gave us stories. They made us laugh. They cemented the fact that we were *actually* on vacation and that it wasn't a perfect, staged photoshoot that we were living. Would I warn people? Yes. Would I recommend it? Still yes - because it had so much character that I have to say yes. But always remember to pack your sense of humor. You'll need it.

What's the best part about this suite that no one mentions?

Okay, buckle up, because this is the *real* insider tip. The best part? The utter, unadulterated feeling of being *away*. Away from the noise, the stress, the relentless demands of everyday life. I remember on the first night. We sat on the balcony with our cheap wine, wrapped in blankets, and just… *looked*. The stars were unreal. We talked for hours, about everything and nothing, and forgot about the world. It was messy. It was imperfect. And it was the absolute best thing. And that feeling… that's the thing you can't buy. That's the real magic of the place. And that’s why I would go back.
Rest Nest Hotels

Duplex Suite- 3 BED ROOM Shimla India

Duplex Suite- 3 BED ROOM Shimla India

Duplex Suite- 3 BED ROOM Shimla India

Duplex Suite- 3 BED ROOM Shimla India

Post a Comment for "Shimla's Stunning 3-Bedroom Duplex Suite: Your Dream Getaway Awaits!"