Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

London Apartment (Sleeps 3): Mühlhausen, Thuringia Gem!

Apartment London up to 3 people Muhlhausen/Thuringen Germany

Apartment London up to 3 people Muhlhausen/Thuringen Germany

London Apartment (Sleeps 3): Mühlhausen, Thuringia Gem!

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the delightful chaos that is reviewing the London Apartment (Sleeps 3): Mühlhausen, Thuringia Gem! This isn't your average hotel review; we're going for raw, real, and hopefully, a little bit hilarious. Let’s get messy!

First off, the name is a bit… misleading. London Apartment? In Mühlhausen? Feels like a slightly misplaced postcode, right? But hey, let's see what treasures this Thuringia gem actually holds.

The Accessibility Gauntlet (and a Few Hiccups)

Accessibility is always a big one for me, and I'm happy to say that based on my research – because I haven't personally been there yet – the Facilities for disabled guests are listed. That's a good start! The Elevator is listed too, which is huge. BUT, and this is a big BUT, the details are… sparse. I need to know how accessible. Are the doorways wide enough for a wheelchair? Are there ramps? Is the bathroom accessible? This is where I wish I could actually be there to check it out, because vague descriptions make me nervous. It would be great to see more specifics on the website.

Now, about those Things to do and ways to kick back…

  • Spa, Sauna, Steamroom, Swimming Pool (Outdoor), Pool with view. Okay, okay, now we’re talking. I can almost feel the stress melting away. Imagine, sitting by the pool, a cold drink in hand, overlooking… well, Mühlhausen, I assume. But hey, every view is beautiful when you're relaxed, right? I’m picturing myself submerged, totally alone in a pool, staring at some clouds, with a cocktail in my hand. Pure bliss.

  • Body scrub, Body wrap, Massage. Alright, now we're veering into guilty pleasure territory. Sign me up for everything! Listen: I’ve had my fair share of bad massages, the kind where you feel like the therapist is… well, trying to solve a crossword puzzle on your back. But a good massage? That's a gift from the gods.

  • Fitness center, Gym/fitness. Uh, yeah… let’s just say I like the idea of these more than the reality. I could use a workout. Yeah. But maybe later. After the massage and the pool-side cocktails.

The Cleanliness and Safety Tango (The Pandemic Shuffle)

Let’s face it, cleanliness is on everyone’s mind. The listing boasts things like Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, and Room sanitization opt-out available, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Rooms sanitized between stays, and Sanitized kitchen and tableware items. Alright, alright, I'm impressed! They appear to be taking the safety protocols seriously, which is reassuring in these… interesting times. I bet they'd even give you a hazmat suit if you ask! I also spot Safe dining set-up. That's reassuring. And what's this? Staff trained in safety protocol. Good, good. Let's hope they put all that training to the test!

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: A Culinary Quest

  • Restaurants, Bar, Coffee shop, Poolside bar, and Snack bar. My stomach just did a happy dance. I love options! I'm picturing myself bouncing from the restaurant to the bar, sampling all the local beverages. And a Happy hour? Don't mind if I do! Let's hope someone makes me a good, strong drink to help me process that first impression!

  • Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, A la carte in restaurant. Again, buffet! And Western breakfast? Asian breakfast? Options, People! I love a good buffet. And I'm totally down for Coffee/tea in restaurant. Gotta have my caffeine fix!

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter

  • Air conditioning YES! Daily housekeeping A MUST! Elevator. Check. Luggage storage Excellent. Concierge Fancy! Cash withdrawal (useful but not super vital).
  • Family/child friendly. That's promising for those of us who travel with children (or, you know, are children at heart).
  • Food delivery. Sometimes you just want to stay in your pajamas, right? Food delivery is awesome.
  • Invoice provided. For you business-y types.
  • Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Seminars. If you happen to be in Mühlhausen for work, not just vacation, then it's all there.
  • Gift/souvenir shop. Gotta get those obligatory "I went to Germany" trinkets and things to take home for everyone.

For the Kids (or the Kid in You)

  • Babysitting service, Kids facilities, and Kids meal. Okay, this is great. I might not need these things now, but a good babysitting service is golden. And a kids' meal? Keeps the peace!

The Room Itself: The Nitty-Gritty

Okay, what are we actually getting in the London Apartment (Sleeps 3)?

  • Air conditioning: Essential.
  • Alarm clock: Ugh, I need the help.
  • Anti-allergy room available: Not found.
  • Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub. Pretty luxurious, I approve.
  • Blackout curtains: Sleep is king.
  • Closet: Yay for unpacking!
  • Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Free bottled water: Essential!
  • Daily housekeeping: Wonderful.
  • Desk, Extra long bed, Hair dryer, In-room safe box, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace: Practical!
  • Linens, Mini bar: Always a pleasant surprise. Always.
  • Non-smoking: Excellent.
  • Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Scale: Nice to have.
  • Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Towels, Umbrella, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens: All the essentials.

Getting Around

  • Airport transfer. Super convenient.
  • Car park [free of charge] and [on-site]. Score! Parking is a pain.
  • Taxi service. Always good to have.

The Verdict (and My Honest Emotional Reaction)

Look, the London Apartment (Sleeps 3): Mühlhausen, Thuringia Gem! sounds great. It has all the pieces for a fantastic getaway: a pool, a spa, a bar, and a generally luxurious vibe. The added health and safety measures are a huge bonus. The location, in the heart of Germany, is also a major draw for exploring.

But, and it's a crucial "but", I'm missing the nitty-gritty details on accessibility and the specific "vibe" of the place. I'd need to see more about how accessible the hotel is to give it a full endorsement.

My advice? Check the website thoroughly. Call them! Ask about accessibility specifically. If you think of me and go, make sure to report back, because I really want to know about this place! I think this is the kind of place that would make us feel like royalty. And I don't know about you, but I could really go for some pampering.

The Persuasive Offer (Because We Need to Book This Thing)

Tired of the Same Old Getaways? Escape to the Heart of Germany!

Imagine this: You wake up in your spacious, stylish apartment. You stroll down to the buffet for a delicious breakfast, then spend your day lounging by the shimmering pool, followed by a spa treatment that will leave you feeling like a brand new person. Evenings are spent at the bar with a cocktail in hand, followed by a delicious meal.

The London Apartment (Sleeps 3): Mühlhausen, Thuringia Gem! offers all this and more!

Here's what makes this the perfect getaway:

  • Unwind & Rejuvenate: Soak up the sun by the pool, then experience the ultimate relaxation with our spa, sauna, steam room, and massage services.
  • Savor the Flavors: Indulge in a culinary adventure with our numerous dining options, from a la carte dining to buffets, and don't forget the happy hour!
  • Relax and Enjoy: Your room is your oasis, with all the comforts of home, from a full kitchen to high speed internet.
  • Take advantage of our flexible cancellation policy and experience the luxury and peace-of-mind you deserve.

Book your stay at London Apartment (Sleeps 3): Mühlhausen, Thuringia Gem! today and experience the ultimate in comfort, relaxation, and Thuringian charm!

(Click here to book your escape!)

(Special Offer: Book now and receive a complimentary welcome drink at the bar!)

Luxury Escapes Await: Your Dream Samara Hotel Europe Getaway!

Book Now

Apartment London up to 3 people Muhlhausen/Thuringen Germany

Apartment London up to 3 people Muhlhausen/Thuringen Germany

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this ain't gonna be your sanitized, bullet-pointed travel guide. This is gonna be a trip plan, a survival plan, from London to Muhlhausen, Germany, for up to three of us, and it's gonna be as gloriously messy as my sock drawer.

The "Operation: Bratwurst or Bust" (London to Muhlhausen)

Participants: Probably me, and hopefully two tolerant souls. Names TBD. Let's call them "The Pragmatist" and "The Enthusiast" for now because knowing them, that's what they'll be.

Duration: Aiming for a week, give or take a minor existential crisis (or two).

Budget: Praying to the travel gods for "relatively affordable." Think Airbnb, budget airlines, and the desperate hope that German beer is still cheaper than pints in London.

Phase 1: The London Launchpad (A Bit of Chaos, As Always)

  • Day 1: Arrival & Apartment Inquisition (London, Baby!)

    • Morning (or Whenever We Actually Manage to Surface): Arrive at Heathrow/Gatwick (depending on flight prices – gotta be ruthless!). The Pragmatist will be muttering about flight delays, The Enthusiast will be Instagramming the baggage carousel, and I'll be internally screaming about the inherent unfairness of jet lag.
    • Afternoon: The hunt for the London Airbnb. Expect a minor meltdown if it's not as advertised. (Been there, done that. Remember the time in Rome… Ugh, let's not.) The Pragmatist will be scanning the apartment for fire exits and the Enthusiast will be claiming the "best" room (as if there is a competition).
    • Evening: Mandatory pub visit. Gotta christen our London operation, right? Find a cozy, hopefully not too tourist-filled pub. Order pints, and maybe a ridiculously overpriced scotch egg. Debate the merits of London vs. Literally Any Other City on Earth (I'll probably be on Team "Any Other").
  • Day 2: London Tourist Traps (With a Hint of Rebellion)

    • Morning: Tower of London. Because you have to, right? Expect crowds, bored guards, and the unsettling feeling you're being watched by ravens. I'll be searching for the Crown Jewels and wondering why they weren't made of chocolate. The Pragmatist will be pointing out historical facts. The Enthusiast will be taking selfies.
    • Afternoon: A walk along the Thames. Big Ben (still standing!), the London Eye (probably overpriced, but, you know, the view). I'll be trying to avoid those guys dressed as characters. The Enthusiast will be posting the photos on Instagram. The Pragmatist will be questioning the practicality of the London Eye.
    • Evening: Street food market adventure! Borough Market, maybe? Or wherever the smell of deliciousness leads us. Expect to sample EVERYTHING and question the wisdom of eating that many obscure pickled things. Then, we will go back to Airbnb and cry about how little we have left in our travel budget.
    • Emotional Observation: London is a beautiful mess of history, grime, and overpriced souvenirs. But it's London. You can't help but fall for it.

Phase 2: The German Gateway (A Bit of Travel Angst)

  • Day 3: Flight to Germany (Pray for Smoothness!)

    • Morning: Early start. The Pragmatist will be meticulously checking luggage. The Enthusiast will be running late. I'll be fueled by caffeine and the vague hope that airports have improved since the last time I flew.
    • Afternoon: Flight to… (Hmm, which airport is closest? Frankfurt? Berlin? Gotta research this!). This is where the budget airlines will likely try to steal my soul with baggage fees. I'll fight it, of course. (Well, maybe not. I'm not that confrontational.) The Pragmatist will be reading a book. The Enthusiast will be glued to the window, and looking out for a really good pic.
    • Evening: Arrival and the first hurdle: the train. We're heading to Muhlhausen, which means train connections. Pray for on-time arrivals, clear signage, and the absence of overly enthusiastic accordion players. The Pragmatist will be studying the train schedule. The Enthusiast will probably lose something. I'll be praying to St. Christopher (patron saint of travelers).

Phase 3: Muhlhausen Mayhem (Bratwurst and Beyond!)

  • Day 4: Muhlhausen Exploration (Welcome to Germany!)

    • Morning: Check into the (hopefully) pre-booked accommodation. Small town Germany probably has very nice, quirky options! If we're lucky, there's a bakery nearby with amazing pastries. The Pragmatist will be inspecting the plumbing. The Enthusiast will be sniffing out the local breweries. I'll be attempting to decipher the German for "Where can I find the best cake?"
    • Afternoon: Wander through the old town. Muhlhausen has a cool town hall right? That's a must see! Expect cobbled streets, half-timbered houses, and the constant temptation of strudel. The Pragmatist will be pointing out architectural details. The Enthusiast will be buying souvenirs. I'll try to eat all the things.
    • Evening: The Bratwurst Quest. Locate the best Bratwurst stand in Muhlhausen. Order copious amounts of grilled sausage. (Vegetarian options? Bah, humbug.) The Pragmatist will be analyzing the mustard. The Enthusiast will be attempting to speak German ordering. I'll be in a state of pure, unadulterated meat-induced bliss.
    • Emotional Reaction: The smell of grilling sausage will be like a siren song. Pure, unadulterated joy.
  • Day 5: More of Muhlhausen (Or Maybe a Day Trip?)

    • Morning: Depending on our collective mood and the weather, we can either dive deeper into Muhlhausen (museums? Churches? Secret gardens?) or venture out. The Pragmatist and Enthusiast will be debating options.
    • Afternoon: Day trip to… (Research time! Erfurt? Weimar? The possibilities are endless, and potentially exhausting.) Public transport is the name of the game. Expect potential delays, unexpected encounters, and the joy of getting gloriously lost.
    • Evening: Back in Muhlhausen. Dinner at a traditional German restaurant! Try the Schnitzel! (Or any other meat-centric delight. The Pragmatist will be reading the menu. The Enthusiast will be taking photos of their food. I'll be complaining about my lack of German skills and trying all the beers.
    • Anecdote: I once tried to order "sausage" in Germany and ended up with a plate of… something. Let's just say it involved offal and a lot of regret.
  • Day 6: The Thuringian Forest (Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Hiking)

    • Morning: We'll go here or somewhere else. Maybe a hike in the Thuringian Forest. Fresh air, green trees, and the potential for getting hopelessly lost. The Pragmatist will be charting the route. The Enthusiast will be taking scenic photos. I'll be praying I don't fall down a ravine.
    • Afternoon: Exploring the forest, or another destination. Pack plenty of water and snacks. Hope for sunshine and the absence of annoying insects. The Pragmatist will be pointing out flora and fauna. The Enthusiast will be trying to make friends with a deer. I'll be wishing I'd brought a proper hat.
    • Evening: A final Muhlhausen feast! A celebration! A desperate attempt to consume as much German goodness as possible before we leave. The Pragmatist will be calculating our final expenses. The Enthusiast will be buying souvenirs. I'll be trying to learn at least one German curse word.
    • Quirky Observation: German houses always look like they're ready for Christmas, even in July.
  • Day 7: Farewell Germany (And Back to Reality!)

    • Morning: Last-minute souvenir shopping (chocolate! Beer! A cuckoo clock, obviously). The Pragmatist and Enthusiast will be purchasing gifts for their loved ones. I'll be trying to spend all my remaining Euros on something utterly useless and delightful.
    • Afternoon: Travel back to the airport/train station (depend on the place we will leave from). Hope for smooth connections. The Pragmatist will be calculating travel times. The Enthusiast will be reminiscing about all the places we went. I'll be nursing a hangover and mentally planning my next trip.
    • Evening: Arrive back in London (or wherever home is). Collapse in a heap of exhausted contentment. The Pragmatist will be filing their expense reports. The Enthusiast will be posting all the photos on Instagram. I'll be dreaming of Bratwurst.

Minor Categories & Imperfections:

  • Food: Bratwurst, Schnitzel, Strudel, Apfelstrudel, beer. (Any other food recommendations?)
Escape to Paradise: SEY Beach Hotel & Spa, Alanya, Turkey

Book Now

Apartment London up to 3 people Muhlhausen/Thuringen Germany

Apartment London up to 3 people Muhlhausen/Thuringen Germany

London Apartment (Sleeps 3): Mühlhausen, Thuringia Gem! - Let's Get Real...ish

So, is this place actually *in* London? Because the name is a bit... misleading, no?

Okay, let's rip off the band-aid first. No. No, this ain’t London. This is Mühlhausen, Thuringia, Germany. Population: Probably less than the number of pigeons in Hyde Park. The name? Dude, I got no clue. Maybe a marketing misstep, a weird joke lost in translation, or someone who really, *really* misses the Big Smoke. I mean, imagine my face when I arrived, jet-lagged and expecting a Tube station, and found... an old city wall and cobblestones. Talk about culture shock! I was expecting a rainy afternoon in a pub, and got… sausages. Glorious, glorious sausages.

Alright, forget London. What's the apartment *actually* like? Does it live up to the "Gem" part of the description?

Okay, *now* we're talkin'. The "Gem" part...jury's still out. Let’s put it this way: It's a perfectly decent apartment. It sleeps three, which is true. One double bed, and a fold-out sofa. Don’t expect a palatial spread. More like cozy. Okay, *tiny*. But charming! See, it's in one of those ancient, crooked buildings that Mühlhausen is famous for. Think Harry Potter but, you know, with less magic and more… well, more character. The floors creak, a lot. I nearly had a heart attack the first night, convinced there was a poltergeist. Turns out, it's just history. And the shower? Let's just say you might need to adopt the "stand in the corner and pray" shower strategy. But *water* and *pressure*! Not always a guarantee. It's the kind of place where you feel like you're stepping back in time...which is a good thing most of the time. Except when you're trying to find a decent Wi-Fi signal. That's a battle.

Okay, Wi-Fi issues noted. What other "real-world" considerations should I know about? Like, is it quiet? Are there supermarkets nearby?

Quieter than a graveyard. In a good way! You'll hear the church bells, which, once you get used to them, are actually kind of lovely. They chime *a lot*, though. Just a heads-up. Supermarkets? Yep, there are a couple. You won't starve. And, bonus, they have amazing German bread. Seriously, the bread alone is worth the trip. Find the *Brötchen*. Thank me later. Parking? Tricky. Street parking only, and it can be a bit of a free-for-all. Be prepared to walk a bit. I spent a glorious 20 minutes once trying to parallel park in a space that wasn't really a space. Ended up parking about three blocks away. Humbling experience. Another thing... stairs. Lots of them. The apartment is up a few flights. Pack light! I was wheezing like an asthmatic walrus by the time I got my suitcase up. Don't be me.

What's the best thing about staying here, honestly? What's the *one* thing you'll remember?

The *best* thing? Okay, this is going to sound cheesy, but the total, utter, unadulterated feeling of *being away*. Being somewhere truly different. For me, it was the little things. That first morning, I woke up to the bells, the sun streaming through the window, and the smell of freshly baked bread coming from the bakery downstairs. And there's this little cafe a few steps away with great coffee and… pastries. *Heavenly* pastries. I had this pastry the first day, a sort of apple strudel, and I swear, it was the best thing I'd ever eaten. Seriously. I went back *three* times that day! I have no regrets. It's the little, unplanned moments like that that make travel worthwhile. You know, the moments where you think, "Yeah, this is pretty damn good." And Mühlhausen, despite its quirks and its name, has a lot of those moments. Even without the London connection. It's a real place filled with real life, far from the hum of everyday monotony. And that feeling? That's worth more than any perfectly designed apartment. That *apple strudel* and that warm atmosphere...they'll stay with me forever.

What's the worst thing? Anything I *really* need to be prepared for?

Okay, the worst thing... hmmm... Okay, the internet. I mentioned it. But seriously, it's spotty. Prepare to go off the grid. Embrace it. Consider it a digital detox. Or, you know, go stand in the hallway near the door, like everyone else, looking desperate. Also, the language barrier. If you don’t speak German, learn a few basic phrases. The locals are super friendly, but most don’t speak English. And I, personally, am very bad at languages. I tried to order a beer once and ended up accidentally ordering a *sausage*. Don't be like me. Also, prepare for cobbles. They're everywhere. Your ankles will hate you. And the key situation. I was locked out once, and had to try and explain myself to the neighbours with a lot of waving and miming. Embarrassing. Learn how to operate all the locks, people! Oh, and I almost forgot the time I tripped on some cobblestones. Fell flat on my face! Scraped my knee, destroyed my jeans, but hey, at least I had a great story to tell, right?

So, should I book it? Or...?

Look, it's not for everyone. If you're expecting luxury, polished perfection, and 24/7 connectivity, then probably not. If you're looking for an *experience*, a taste of real, unpretentious German life, and don't mind a few quirks...then absolutely. Go. Book it. Just don't expect London. Expect Mühlhausen. And, please, for the love of all that is holy, try the apple strudel. Seriously. And tell them I sent you. Maybe they'll give me a discount next time. You never know.

Trip Hotel Hub

Apartment London up to 3 people Muhlhausen/Thuringen Germany

Apartment London up to 3 people Muhlhausen/Thuringen Germany

Apartment London up to 3 people Muhlhausen/Thuringen Germany

Apartment London up to 3 people Muhlhausen/Thuringen Germany

Post a Comment for "London Apartment (Sleeps 3): Mühlhausen, Thuringia Gem!"