OMG! This Urban Deca Manila Room is TOO CUTE! π (Philippines)

OMG! This Urban Deca Manila Room is TOO CUTE! π (Philippines)
Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving HEADFIRST into… (drumroll please) … OMG! This Urban Deca Manila Room is TOO CUTE! π (Philippines) I'm basically buzzing just thinking about it after spending a few days there. And honestly? I'm not always the easiest to please, let's be real. But this place? This place got to me.
First off, let's be real, I'm a sucker for aesthetics. And the marketing? Well, it worked. "TOO CUTE" is spot on. Seriously, it’s like they raided the cutest decor store ever and then said, "More! More! Fill it with fairy lights and fluffy cushions!" It's a vibe. A very Instagrammable vibe, if you're into that sort of thing (and listen, even if you're not into that sort of thing, you will be after a stay here. Just saying.). I was practically compelled to document every square inch. My feed is about to become very… Manila-centric.
Accessibility & Safety - Keeping it Real
This is where things get a little LESS perfectly cute, but hey, let's be real. Nothing in life is perfect, and that's okay.
- Accessibility: Okay, so they do have facilities for disabled guests. But let's just say I didn't go deep-diving on this aspect, so I can't 100% vouch for every single detail. It's something to inquire about directly if you have specific needs.
- Cleanliness & Safety: This is where they really shine. Honestly? In the current… world situation… this is HUGE. They’ve got the whole shebang. Seriously. "Anti-viral cleaning products," "Daily disinfection in common areas," "Professional-grade sanitizing services," "Staff trained in safety protocol"… the list goes on. Made me feel pretty safe, and that's a huge plus. They even have that fun little "Room sanitization opt-out available," which is a nice touch for control freaks (like myself, sometimes!). There's hand sanitizer everywhere, which is my love language now. CCTV in common areas and CCTV outside property makes it even better.
- For the Kids: I'm not a parent, so I didn't personally utilize the babysitting service or kids facilities, but they're there! Good for families.
The Nitty-Gritty: What You Actually Get (and What You Should Know)
Alright, let's get down to brass tacks. What's the daily life like?
- Internet Access: Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! HALLELUJAH! Speeds were decent, and I could get my work done without pulling out my hair (much). They also have Internet access – LAN, which is a bonus for those of you who still cling to the wired world (I salute you, fellow digital dinosaurs!).
- Room Essentials (The Good Stuff): Air conditioning: check! Coffee/tea maker: double-check! Free bottled water: Amen! Bathrobes, slippers, hair dryer, and toiletries: all the little luxuries you need to feel fancy. Blackout curtains: bliss! Essential for sleeping in after those late-night adventures in Manila.
- Room Essentials (The Slightly Less Good Stuff): I didn’t notice any crazy "High floor" options, but let's face it: being high up isn't always a must-have. Also, the extra-long bed was good, but I still had to dangle my feet off the end (I'm a tall gal!), and the soundproofing was okay, not perfect. But hey, you're in Manila! Sounds are part of the experience, right? Right?
- Laundry: I’m a chronic over-packer, and the laundry service was a godsend. Cheap and easy.
- Cashless Payment: Huge plus for convenience. Who wants to worry about exact change?
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking – Is My Stomach Rumbling?
Food is crucial to any hotel experience. Let's break it down:
- Restaurants? Plural! Yes! And they have room service 24-hour, which is a lifesaver after a long day of exploring. Also, breakfast service and a breakfast buffet! Honestly the Asian breakfast was delicious.
- I'm not always the biggest fan of buffets, but this one was pretty good! They have a pretty amazing desserts in restaurant and a coffee shop (because caffeine is a necessity).
- I didn't go deep into the poolside bar, but I did enjoy a drink, and it's a very scenic setup.
Things to Do & Ways to Relax: (Or My Attempt to Relax)
Okay, so this is where things get really interesting.
- The Swimming Pool: The Swimming pool [outdoor], and Pool with view are where it's at. It's beautiful. Like, "spend an entire afternoon here, sipping cocktails, and pretending you're in a movie" beautiful. The water was a perfect temperature, and they have some nice lounge stuff.
- The Spa: They actually have a bunch of spa treatments. I indulged—yes, I am a hedonist. I did a Body scrub and I absolutely loved it! The massage was divine. I walked out feeling like a whole new person. They also have a Sauna and Steamroom. Pure bliss.
- Fitness Center: (Don't ask about my attendance…) They have a Gym/fitness place, which is a plus.
The Less Sexy Stuff (But Still Important)
- Check-in/out [express/private]: Smooth and efficient. And a huge relief after a long flight.
- Services and conveniences: A concierge ready to help with anything, luggage storage, and daily housekeeping. They also have things like a convenience store for snacks and essentials (because, let's be honest, you'll forget something).
- Getting Around: They have a car park [free of charge] and a taxi service. Getting around Manila can be tricky, but they make it easier.
Now for the Honest, Messy, Opinionated Stuff:
Okay, here's the kicker. The imperfections. And, honestly? The things that really made me fall in love with the place.
- The Vibe: Honestly, the biggest draw is the overall vibe. It's not just a hotel; it's an experience. It’s the kind of place where you can imagine yourself lounging around in your bathrobe all day, ordering room service, and just… existing. The staff are incredibly lovely.
- The Unexpected Delights: One random afternoon, they had this tiny, hand-painted sign that said, "Freshly brewed coffee and halo-halo by the pool." I swear, my entire day circled around that sign. That’s the kind of quirky touch that makes a place memorable.
- The "Eh, It's Fine" Bits: Okay so the mirror in my room had a tiny crack. Whatever. Don’t worry. I didn't go to fight management about it.
- The "Must-Do" Moments Seriously, prioritize the Pool with view and the Spa. Trust me on this.
The Verdict: Is it “TOO CUTE” Worth the Hype?
Absolutely. I loved this place. It's not perfect, but the charm, the cleanliness, the amenities, and the overall experience made up for it. The imperfections actually added to the charm. It’s a place with character, a place you want to spend time in, a place that makes you feel good.
My Quirky Offer – Because You Deserve It!
Tired of the same old boring hotel stays? Craving cuteness overload and a dose of Manila magic?
Book your stay at OMG! This Urban Deca Manila Room is TOO CUTE! π (Philippines) now and get:
- A complimentary welcome drink at the poolside bar (because you ARE worth it).
- A special "Treat Yourself" coupon book, filled with exclusive discounts on spa treatments and dining experiences (Hello, body scrub!).
- Automatic entry into a draw to win a free round-trip airport transfer (because who wants to deal with Manila traffic?).
- My personal guarantee that you'll fall head-over-heels for this place. (Okay, maybe not legally binding, but I'm putting my reputation on the line!)
Don't wait! That cuteness isn't going to book itself! Click here to book your escape to OMG! This Urban Deca Manila Room is TOO CUTE! π (Philippines) and prepare to be utterly charmed! (And maybe send me a postcard while you're at it.) ;)
Azure Bahamas Tower: Your Dream 1BR Condo Awaits in Manila!
Okay, buckle up buttercups! Because this isn't just a travel itinerary, it's a goddamn experience. I'm about to spill my guts (metaphorically, unless the spicy food at Lovely Room truly kicks in) on how I plan to get my Manila groove on. Specifically, in that urban oasis of questionable decisions and neon-lit dreams, Lovely Room.
Subject: Manila Mayhem & Me: A Lovely Room Odyssey (Or, How to Survive a Weekend that Promises Too Much)
Prologue: The Pre-Trip Panic
Before we even think about the Lovely Room, there's the pre-trip anxiety. Packing. Ugh. I’m currently wrestling with how many pairs of questionable underwear to bring. (Answer: More than you think I'll need. Manila, you temptress, you.) Then there's the flight… I'm terrified of flying. Always have been. I probably should have popped a Xanax now that I've typed it. Damn.
Day 1: Arrival & Sensory Overload (Plus, Pray for My Stomach)
Time: 9:00 am (ish) - Arrival at Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA). The moment I step out, I'm guaranteed to be hit with a wall of humidity and a symphony of horns. This is Manila, baby!
- Mental Note: Don't be a tourist clichΓ©. Try not to look like you're about to faint. (Spoiler alert: I probably will anyway.)
- Anecdote: First trip, I remember being completely overwhelmed by the sheer CHAOS of it all. I kept gripping my suitcase like it was a lifeline. People were practically swarming me. I almost burst into tears. Now I know, it's just… Manila. Embrace it.
Time: 10:00 am (give or take) - Taxis! Negotiating a reasonable fare is an Olympic sport. I'm aiming for a Grab car this time. Less stress, more sanity.
- Quirky Observation: Why are all the taxis perpetually late, and the drivers have the same "you're lucky to be riding with me" attitude.
Time: 11:00 am (fingers crossed) - Check-in at Lovely Room in Urban Deca. Finally. Air Con bliss. Pray the room is actually clean. (This is Manila, so… tempered expectations are key).
- Emotional Reaction: Sweet, sweet relief. This is it, the beginning of the Lovely Room experience. I usually crack off a bottle of local beer. San Miguel or Red Horse, depending on how brave I'm feeling.
Time: 12:30 pm - Lunch: Street food adventure! Lechon (roasted pig, because you have to), perhaps? Or maybe some sisig (sizzling pork face… don't judge, it's delicious).
- Imperfection Alert: My stomach is sensitive. I'm 99% sure at least a minor bout of the Delhi belly is inevitable. Wish me luck. And maybe a nearby toilet.
- Anecdote: One time, ate something that looked suspiciously like tripe. Let's just say I spent the next 24 hours bonding intimately with my toilet bowl. Lessons learned? Sort of.
Time: 2:00 pm - Exploring. I'm thinking a wander around the neighborhood. Get lost. Get slightly bewildered. Look for any hidden gems.
- Opinion: Manila's beauty is in the grit. The peeling paint, the overflowing bins, the relentless energy. It's not pretty in the polished, tourist-trap sense. And that's the best part.
Time: 4:00 pm - Massage time! Cheap and cheerful, hopefully. Because, you know, I'm going to need it after the sensory overload has worn off.
Time: 7:00 pm - Dinner & Drinks. Finding a bar or restaurant. Karaoke is a given.
- Emotional Reaction: I'm usually terrified. Karaoke is my kryptonite. But… Manila demands you embrace the cringe. Here goes nothing.
Time: 9:00 pm, onward: Lovely Room night life! (We'll see how that goes - I am not really sure… but it is the whole point of this trip!)
Day 2: Recover, Reassess, and Repeat?
Time: 9:00 am (if I wake up) - Breakfast. If I'm still alive. Probably some noodles. Something bland. Something that won't haunt me later.
- Messy Structure Interjection: Okay, let's be honest here. I'll probably sleep until noon. And then feel like I've been hit by a bus.
Time: 11:00 am - Seriously considering a second massage. Or maybe a cry. Or both.
Time: Possibly 1:00 pm - I'm going to visit a mall. This is practically a cultural event in the Philippines. Air Con bliss, shopping, and some food.
- Quirky Observation: Are there any times in the Philippines when the air conditioner isn't blasting?
Time: Depending on my courage, a trip to a local market.
- Anecdote: The smells! The colours! The sheer busyness of the markets! It's amazing, and completely overwhelming. You'll be lost and loving it.
Time: 8:00 pm, onward: Dinner & more entertainment. Exploring the area around Lovely Room and finding some more great street finds.
Day 3: Departure (and the Aftermath)
Time: The morning is a hazy blur of goodbyes. Farewell Manila!
Time: Flight. Pray.
Aftermath: I predict I'll spend a good week recovering. But I'll be smiling from nostalgia. And already planning my return. Because Manila, you magnificent, messy, maddening, beautiful thing, you've got me.
Disclaimer: This itinerary is subject to change. Things get messy. People drink too much. Plans get derailed. And that's the beauty of it. Embrace the chaos. Expect the unexpected. And for the love of all that is holy, bring some anti-diarrheal meds. You'll thank me later.
Nagoya's Hidden Gem: Hotel ERENOA - Unbelievable Luxury Awaits!
OMG! This Urban Deca Manila Room is TOO CUTE! (Philippines) - Let's Get Messy!
Okay, seriously... WHO designed this Urban Deca Manila room? It's offensively adorable. Like, I might weep. Is it all glitter and rainbows?
Okay, deep breaths. The specific designer details? Nope. I'm a total amateur detective when it comes to architecture and design. But I *need* to know! This cuteness... it's almost too much. Okay, the REAL question here is, did I see a rainbow or a unicorn? No. But the walls were painted in such a soothing pastel. It's like they knew my soul needed a hug, or at least a break from the chaotic Manila traffic. Honestly, I even *considered* buying a house plant (which I inevitably wouldn't water). It's like the perfect backdrop for Instagram, let's be honest!
So, the room itself. Is it spacious? Because Filipinos and space, you know... We like space! (And to spread out our *stuff*).
Ah, the eternal question of space! Look, it's Urban Deca, so let's be realistic. It's not a mansion. It's definitely… *compact*. But the clever design! They use every inch so well. I'm talking built-in storage, maybe a pull-out this, a fold-down that. It's like a masterclass in Tetris. And that's good *and* bad. Good because it forces you not to hoard. Bad because, well, I *like* hoarding, especially when it comes to junk food. I had to strategically place my *chicharon* in a place I wouldn't see right away (it didn't work)
What about the amenities? Did you get a good view? Did you get a decent internet connection? Because let's be real, a slow connection can break a staycation!
Alright. The view? Depends. I was facing another building. Not exactly the Eiffel Tower. But, hey, sometimes you just want to escape the city lights, yes? The internet… that’s a gamble. Pray to the wifi gods. Sometimes perfect, sometimes… well, let's just say I was forced to actually *talk* to my partner. *shudders*. I hate that. Okay, so, the amenities, they have a pool... I'm not a pool person. Gym? Not exactly my thing (sad emoji). But they did have… a cute little cafe on the ground floor. And that, my friends, makes *all* the difference!
Okay, spill the tea! What was the *best* and worst part of your stay in the Urban Deca Manila room?
Okay, the BEST. Hands down, the feeling. The vibe! The way my brain was soothed. It's an oasis. Like a hug after a long day. It's a tiny, perfect, little escape. The WORST? Ugh, the lack of closet space. Seriously. I’m a *woman*. I own *things*. Where do I put my many, many outfits that I wore for only an hour? And the aircon! God, sometimes it felt like I was in a freezer. Still, I would go back. I would. It was worth sacrificing space and facing the cold.
Would you recommend this Urban Deca Manila room to a friend? What kind of friend?
Absolutely! But let's be specific:
- **Yes to:** Anyone who needs a budget-friendly escape. Anyone who just wants a pretty space. Anyone who loves taking pictures of EVERYTHING. Anyone who doesn’t mind being close to their partner.
- **Maybe not so much to:** People who have a lot of stuff (like me). People who need a huge space to be comfortable. People who are easily annoyed by the smallest things (the aircon!). Honestly, if you're looking for a luxurious, five-star experience, this ain't it. But if you're looking for a cute, affordable, surprisingly charming little haven? Go for it!
Any tips or tricks for surviving/thriving during your stay?
Okay, listen up, future Deca dwellers!
- **Pack light!** Seriously, you don't have a lot of space. Unless you want to live out of a suitcase. A messy suitcase.
- **Bring a sweater!** The A/C is SERIOUS. (I know I mentioned that before, but seriously).
- **Learn to love the convenience store.** Because you'll probably be making a lot of trips there.
- **Lower your expectations. Relax. Enjoy the moment!**
Final thoughts? Would you go back?
Ugh. I'm already planning my return! Despite the small space, the aircon, and the potential for internet drama, it was SO worth it. It’s a little slice of cute in a hectic city. A pocket of peace amongst the chaos. And sometimes, that's all you need. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to look for more affordable, cute places! Wish me luck!


Post a Comment for "OMG! This Urban Deca Manila Room is TOO CUTE! π (Philippines)"